- Use a reputable water repellent for weatherproofing or to protect your DE WULFs from spills such as hot chocolate or juices.
- Dust off your dry DE WULFs with a soft brush.
- Gently clean your DE WULFs with a damp cloth if stained with liquids.
- If wet or muddy, first dry your DE WULF’s stuffing them with newspaper or paper towels and place them in a cool, ventilated area with no direct sunlight. Once dry, clean them as directed above.
- Kindly DO NOT put your DE WULF’s in a washer or dryer and DO NOT apply soap or chemicals to them other than reputable water repellents.
- Store your DE WULFs in a ventilated area and away from direct sunlight.
|If you are a true US size||4.5-6||6.5-8||8.5-10||10.5-11.5|
|Order this size||3-4||5-6||7-8||9-10|
|If you are a true US size||4-4.5||5-5.5||6||6.5-7||7-7.5||8-8.5||8.5-9||9.5-10||10.5-11|
|Order this size||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
When ordering the “De Wulf” Chelsea, order a half size up. Example, if you are a 7, order a size 7.5.
|If you are a true US size||7-8||8.5-9.5||10-11||11.5-12.5|
|Order this size||5-6||7-8||9-10||11-12|
CHELSEA BOOTS MEN
1) When ordering the “De Wulf” Chelsea and the "De Wulf Country" Chelsea, order a half size up. Example, if you are a 10.5, order a size 11.
2) The “Tradition” model is true to size.