- Use a reputable water repellent for weatherproofing or to protect your DE WULFs from spills such as hot chocolate or juices.
- Dust off your dry DE WULFs with a soft brush.
- Gently clean your DE WULFs with a damp cloth if stained with liquids.
- If wet or muddy, first dry your DE WULF’s stuffing them with newspaper or paper towels and place them in a cool, ventilated area with no direct sunlight. Once dry, clean them as directed above.
- Kindly DO NOT put your DE WULF’s in a washer or dryer and DO NOT apply soap or chemicals to them other than reputable water repellents.
- Store your DE WULFs in a ventilated area and away from direct sunlight.